Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Inspired!

Well I'm inspired yet again with the new Artiste cricut cartridge from CTMH.  I made a prize wheel and this should be so fun at my gatherings!!  I wish I would have had something like this when I was home schooling my kiddo's.  Or even when it was chore time around the house this thing would have came in handy.  So easy and fast to make.

CTMH makes me feel accomplished!!  Please take a minute to look at my video's on the video tab and take a look at the fun and easy project.

The next thing that I will be working on is some wall art for my studio using the La Belle Vie Scrapbook kit.  Another good reason I love CTMH - versatility.  Happy creating everyone!!



Too funny, I just realized that my last post was about wood and I made the stand for the prize wheel out of wood. LOL!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment