Monday, August 13, 2012

I'm thinking about Christmas already!?!

You know besides stamping I love to do wood projects!!  The bad thing about wood project for me is the fact that you have to cut it.  And I am scared to death of the saw!!  So I don't use the saw...and hack way at the wood with whittling tools, my dremel tool and then try to achieve what I'm looking for with sand paper. LOL

Now, I have been known to get a premade piece of wood, like the ones CTMH has and paint, stamp, sand, file or whatever to get the look that I am look'n for.  The thing is I always seem to want to make something that needs a face or an expression.  And of course, I don't have the drawing gene.

I would like to see CTMH come out with a facial expressions that you can stamp on wood.  With the new pigment cube size stamps I could daub a snowman's nose orange while still keeping his eyes black.  I love that idea so much that the idea is driving me nuts.  Anyway that is what I was thinking about today. 

I am currently re-doing my craft room because it needs to be more efficient.  I tend to find myself getting up a whole lot to grab ink pads, paper, stamps and back and forth to the cricut and that is making me nuts.  And I have a good habit of putting things away as soon as I use them just to turn around and think OH!  I should do this??  with the stamp that I just put away.  I'm just so up and down all the time.

My husband must think that I am a GIANT nut bag who likes to stamp. The way that I move things around in there all the time.   LOL!  I love the fact that I can just throw my hair brained ideas at him and he will turn my idea into awesomeness!!

Have a great day everyone!!  And I will catch you when the sun rises again.

No comments:

Post a Comment