Tuesday, July 2, 2013

From Convention 2013

Hello fellow scrappers and stampers.  I am so excited to be able to share some of the exciting news from CTMH that I heard from convention.  Some of you will be surprised at some of the news and others will be saying, It's about time or I knew it, I knew it!!  Before I began sharing on July 5th I will be waiting at the front door for my Box from Convention with tons of goodies.  I am planning on having a Open house this year, date and time unknown yet.  I decided to do one this year, because you have to see this stuff and get hands on with the new products,  it's  AWESOME!!


Here is a sneak peek at what was at convention....


This is the Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book.  It will go live 
online August  1, 2013.  I do have hard copies, if you 
would like one just email me.


















Using the Cricut to cut  paper roses and attach 
to the Base & Bling necklace

Fabric Necklace kit!








 
Necklace using the Base & Bling Jewels
Colors available:  Teal, Black, Red,pink,Purple.
With your creativity any of the CTMH embellishments will make your wearable craft project...BLING!

CTMH Cricut Artbooking Cartridge!!


Pages from the Artbooking Cartridge. Fast, Fun and Simple, very on the go project!






 New Stamps!!
"M" Size




New accents!





New Decor kits  


























New Spinner cards, these are fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment